For anyone who's been keeping up with Crooked I & his Hip-Hop Weekly series, I know I've been sleeping on hitting y'all with the weekly doses this past month. Crook caught everyone's attention earlier this year when he started spitting weekly themed freestyles on dubcnn.com, and although it was a genius marketing move that sparked a huge buzz for the Westcoast MC, this week marks the 37th week in the series and if you ask me, it's getting kind of tired. I mean there's no denying that he's is continuing to bring the heat week after week, but where is the album big homie? The Hip Hop Weekly's have had a good run, but it's time to put out an album or mixtape with some original music on it to capitalize on the buzz. You've got everyone's attention my dude...don't drop the ball! But for now, here's the last 4 weeks of the series for y'all to check it...especially if you're STILL sleeping on dude.

Crooked I - Getaway Freestyle (Hip Hop Weekly 33)

Crooked I - I'm A G Freestyle (Hip Hop Weekly 34)

Crooked I - Dynasty Freestyle (Hip Hop Weekly 35)

Crooked I - 10 Crack Commandments Freestyle (Hip Hop Weekly 36)


If you're new to the blog + unfamiliar with Crooked I (and I know there's a couple hundred of you)...click here to read my in-depth article on Crooked which includes some background info, videos, and music downloads to get acquainted with the Westcoast phenom.

0 comments: