My god. It's been almost a week since I hit y'all with an Undaground Update, so I got more than enough new music to bless the site with to make up for lost time! There's plenty of heat from all over the spectrum. We got underground, mainstream, north, south, east, west, and everywhere in between. Lets get right into it...

Slaughterhouse - Wack MC's

Wale ft. Trae & Curren$y - Word Play (prod. by 9th Wonder)

Jadakiss ft. Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman - Who's Real

Cam'ron - Caveman

D-Block - Get That Paper

Crooked I - I'm Still An MC (prod. by Komplex)


Drake ft. Chuck Inglish (of Cool Kids) - November 18th (Remix)

Reflection Eternal - Back Again (Radio Rip)


Red Cafe - Birthday Sex

DJ Capcom ft. Drake & Lil' Wayne - I'm Goin In

Classified ft. Royce Da 5'9 & B.o.B. - They Call This (Hip-Hop)

Cunninlynguists ft. Slug - Don't Leave (When Winter Comes)

Meedah ft. Joe Budden - Ground Breaking Newz


Stoupe ft. M.O.P. - Transition Of Power


DJ Yoda ft. Hunt, Jayo Felony, & Pusha T - It's Aight

U-N-I - My Life

Asher Roth - Lark On My Go-Kart

Jim Jones ft. Akon - Click Clack

Jim Jones - Frenemies


DJ Quik & Kurupt - Fuck Y'all

Billy Danze (of MOP) ft. Busta Rhymes - Undescribable

Ghostface Killah ft. MF Doom - Chinatown Wars (Remix)


Joell Ortiz - Too Soon

Lloyd Banks - Truth Hurts


Lloyd Banks - The Raw


Max B ft. Beanie Sigel & French Montana - Goon Music

Busta ft. Maino, Red Cafe, Lil Cease, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Uncle Murda, M.O.P. - March 9th

Rhymefest ft. Queen Latifa - Goin' In

Kali ft. Glasses Malone & Termanology - Rollin Down The Freeway

Tanya Morgan - So Damn Down


Young Buck & Glasses Malone - My Zone

Mickey Factz - Rapio 2 Point (Double O Remix)


Posted By: JV