3/17/09

Born Like This




I know some of you were asking for the new DOOM album in the c-box and I even saw a link posted, but I figured I'd make it extra official and throw it up on the main page as well. Personally, I don't fucks with dude at all...but I know he's got a pretty big following, so I got no problems hitting y'all off with what ya wanna hear. I'm not even gonna get into why I can't stand him, so do me the courtesy and don't even bother defending/hyping up dude...I don't wanna hear it. So with that said, here's "Born Like This" his first full-length solo album in 4 years. It features production from Dangermouse, Dilla, & of course Doom along with guest appearances from Raekwon & Ghostface...



DOOM - BORN LIKE THIS
01. Supervillian Intro
02. Gazzillion Ear
03. Ballskin
04. Yessir! (ft. Raekwon)
05. Absolutely
06. Rap Ambush
07. Lightworks
08. Batty Boyz
09. Angelz (ft. Ghostface)
10. Cellz
11. Still Dope (ft. Empress Sharhh)
12. Microwave Mayo
13. More Rhymin' (ft. Kurious)
14. That's That
15. Supervillainz
16. Bumpy's Message
17. Thank Yah

Posted By: JV